Introducing English Courses
This department holds classes for kids 4-6 years of age using Tiny Talk and Get Set Go books
This department holds classes for children (grades 1-4 primary school) teaching them reading ,writing ,listening and speaking in 12 introductory and intermediate levels using Let’s Go series and offers 12 advanced courses using English For Schools series.
- Young Adults
This department holds classes for children (grades 5-8) teaching them the four skills in elementary and intermediate levels using Let’s Go series and then for advanced levels English For Schools series are used.
This department is allocated to diploma holders , incomplete diplomas , senior citizens and those who are a little bit slow in learning. Let’s Go series and streamline books are used for these levels.
This department holds three types of classes:
- a) Non-Intensive b) Intensive c) Super-intensive
- The Super-intensive classes teach all the four skills using Top Notch series, Oxford Practice Grammar and Oxford Word Skills (4 days / 16 hours per week)
- The intensive classes teach the four skills using Four Corners and Passages series. (2 days, 8 hours per week).
- In non-intensive classes Top Notch series are used to teach the four skills (2 days , 4 hours per week)
- Chat Classes (Free Conversation) these classes are held in five levels:
Elementary , Intermediate , Upper Intermediate , Advanced and Super-advanced. The main purpose of these classes is enhancing speaking ability so that students may speak more smoothly and frequently.