Terms and conditions for participating in IELTS preparation classes (General/Academic)
- Registerating for IELTS placement test on the institute site according to the timetable announced by the institute
- Achieving a score of 5.5 or higher out of 9 to be eligible to register in different skills of IELTS classes (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing)
- Those obtaining scores in the range of 4.5 to 5.4 can only take part in Pre-IELTs classes.
- Those who have international IELTS certificate not expired satisfying the above-mentioned conditions can register for IELTS or Pre-IELTS classes without participating in the placement test.
Days classes are held:
Classes for all skills are held 2 days a week as follows:
Sat/Wed – Sun / Tues – Mon / Thu
All classes are held in the morning (8-10 / 10-12) and in the afternoon (2-4 / 4-6 / 6-8).
Documents required to register for classes:
- One 3×4 photograph
- Filled out registration form
- Exam results (placement / International)
- Tuition receipt